Brisbane Breast and Endocrine Surgeons was established in 2009 by Professor Ian Gough, Dr Jenny Gough and Dr Kate Stringer. We have created a specialist Breast and Endocrine Surgical practice that focuses on personalised service and high quality surgery. Professor Gough retired in 2015 and Dr Gough and Dr Stringer continue the practice with the same focus on patient care.
We specialise in the assessment and treatment of:
- Breast Cancer – including oncoplastic techniques
- Benign Breast disease
- Women at High Risk of Breast Cancer/Breast
Cancer gene mutation carriers
- Thyroid cancer including neck dissection
- Thyroid nodules
- Surgical treatment of Graves' disease
- Parathyroid disease
We consult and operate at three locations:
- Wesley Hospital
- St Vincent’s Northside Private Hospital
- North West Brisbane Private Hospital
For more information on our services and the conditions we manage please refer to our detailed medical information pages.